Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a guide to computational electrophysiology, the one area of computational and systems biology where computational and mathematical models have succeeded. It also covers bifurcation analysis, a tool to analyze highly nonlinear biological systems.
- Author(s)Junko Inoue,Kunichika Tsumoto,Shinji Doi,Zhenxing Pan
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleA First Course in In Silico Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note140 p.
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Series Edited byMasao Tanaka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.