CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionContains two books on computational finance: Computational Finance that presents a modern computational approach to mathematical finance within the Windows environment; and, Computational Finance Using C and C# that Levy raises computational finance to the next level using the languages of both standard C and C#.
- Author BiographyGeorge Levy currently works as a quantitative analyst at RWE, and has provided technical consultancy to numerous financial institutions, In addition he has also published articles on numerical modelling, mathematical finance and software engineering. He is the author of Computational Finance: Numerical Methods for Pricing Financial Derivatives. His interests include: Monte Carlo simulation, Microsoft technologies and derivative valuation.
- Author(s)George Levy
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1650 g
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.