All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book ranges from elementary concepts to state-of-the-art computational fluid dynamics techniques used to study and solve complex fluid flow problems.
- Author BiographyT. J. Chung is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Alabama, Huntsville. His research interests include numerical simulation of quantum gravity, plasma dynamics in fusion reactors, hypersonic turbulent flows, computational fluid dynamics, continuum mechanics, numerical modeling of combustion and propulsion, fluid dynamics, and heat and mass transfer. He has also authored seven other books, including General Continuum Mechanics and Applied Continuum Mechanics, both published by Cambridge University Press.
- Author(s)T. J. Chung
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note349 b/w illus. 28 tables 32 exercises
- Weight1520 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.