All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.84Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8296
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note59 Illustrations, black and white; X, 163 p. 59 illus.
- Weight278 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJin Akiyama,Mikio Kano,Toshinori Sakai
- Table Of ContentsOperators which Preserve Reversibility.- Colored Quadrangulations with Steiner Points.- On Universal Point Sets for Planar Graphs.- On Non 3-Choosable Bipartite Graphs.- Edge-disjoint Decompositions of Complete Multipartite Graphs into Gregarious Long Cycles.- Affine Classes of 3-Dimensional Parallelohedra - Their Parametrization.- On Complexity of Flooding Games on Graphs with Interval Representations.- How to Generalize Janken - Rock-Paper-Scissors-King-Flea.- Spanning Caterpillars Having at Most k Leaves.- GDDs with Two Associate Classes and with Three Groups of Sizes 1, n, n and λ1 < λ2.- The Number of Diagonal Transformations in Quadrangulations on the Sphere.- Remarks on Schur's Conjecture.- Greedy Approximation Algorithms for Generalized Maximum Flow Problem towards Relation Extraction in Information Networks.- A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for a Bipartite Distance-Hereditary Graph to Be Hamiltonian.- On Simplifying Deformation of Smooth Manifolds Defined by Large Weighted Point Sets.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.