Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/10/1988
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.333
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHartmut Noltemeier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1988 ed.
- Table Of ContentsUsing graphical information from a grid file's directory to visualize patterns in Cartesian product spaces.- Twin grid files: A performance evaluation.- On separable and rectangular clusterings.- A sweep algorithm for the all-nearest-neighbors problem.- On continuous homotopic one layer routing.- Point location in arrangements.- Internal and external algorithms for the points-in-regions problem - the INSIDE join of geo-relational algebra.- Geo-relational algebra: A model and query language for geometric database systems.- Elementary set operations with d-dimensional polyhedra.- A divide-and-conquer algorithm for computing 4-dimensional convex hulls.- Triangulating a monotone polygon in parallel.- Abstract voronoi diagrams and their applications.- Geometric modeling of smooth surfaces.- Collision avoidance for nonrigid objects.- On the detection of a common intersection of ? convex polyhedra.- Time coherence in computer animation by ray tracing.- Using gale transforms in computational geometry.- Geometrical abstract automata.- Automatizing geometric proofs and constructions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.