All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £13.51Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume's coverage of the state of the art in FCG, itself a new representational technique in lexicography and grammar, includes valuable case studies and examines the many complex computational challenges in programming real-world grammars.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7249
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note102 Illustrations, black and white; X, 331 p. 102 illus.
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLuc Steels
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.