Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £25.03Trending at £32.96
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.54Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.60
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third text in a series exploring the evolving landscape of learning systems research which spans theory and experiment, symbols and signals. The 19 contributions include coverage of empirical comparisons of learning algorithms, the use of prior knowledge and probabilistic concepts.
- Author BiographyStephen Jose Hanson is Professor of Psychology (Newark Campus) and Member of the Cognitive Science Center (New Brunswick Campus) at Rutgers University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/1995
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note92
- Weight817 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJude Shavlik,Stephen Jose Hanson,Thomas Petsche
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.