All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing, that was held in February 2006. This title presents 43 papers and 16 short papers together with three invited papers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number3878
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVIII, 594 p.
- Weight1870 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlexander Gelbukh
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.