All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.38Trending at £15.79
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how computational logic, as developed in artificial intelligence, can be applied to everyday situations.
- Author BiographyRobert Kowalski is Emeritus Professor and Research Investigator in the Department of Computing at Imperial College London. He recently received the IJCAI 2011 Award for Research Excellence for his contributions to logic for knowledge representation and problem solving, including his pioneering work on automated theorem proving and logic programming.
- Author(s)Robert Kowalski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.