All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
- £54.20Trending at £58.49
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook that covers mathematical modeling at a range of scales from a computational viewpoint, suitable for advanced undergraduates.
- Author BiographyDaniela Calvetti is a Professor of Mathematics at Case Western Reserve University. Her research interests include numerical linear algebra, large scale scientific computing, Bayesian statistical computing and modeling. She has published over 100 research papers and one monograph. Erkki Somersalo is a Professor at Case Western Reserve University. His areas of expertise are computational inverse problems, statistical scientific computing, and fields and waves, in particular with applications to medical imaging. His work also includes applications in life sciences and medicine. He has published two monographs and over a hundred research papers.
- Author(s)Daniela Calvetti,Erkki Somersalo
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMathematical Modeling and Computation
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.