Computational Mathematics Driven by Industrial Problems: Lectures given at the 1st Session of the Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo (C.I.M.E.) held in Martina Franca, Italy, June 21-27, 1999 by A. Jameson, Peter Deuflhard, G. Strang, J. L. Lions, Rainer E. Burkard (Paperback, 2000)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £26.89Trending at £44.88
- £14.52Trending at £16.00
About this product
- DescriptionThese lecture notes survey advances of mathematics driven by industrial application, showing not only how mathematics is applied to industry but also how mathematics has drawn benefit from interaction with real-word problems.
- Author(s)A. Jameson,G. Strang,J. L. Lions,Peter Deuflhard,Rainer E. Burkard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1739
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 426 p.
- Weight1340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHeinz W. Engl,J. Periaux,Vincenzo Capasso
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.