Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySandor Suhai
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsCan Computational Science Keep Up with Evolving Technology for Genome Mapping and Sequencing? (C.R. Cantor). Informatics and Experiments for the Human Genome Project (H. Lehrach et al.). Date Management Tools for Scientific Applications (V.M. Markowitz). The ACEDB Genome Database (R. Durbin, UJ. ThierryMieg). The Integrated Genomic Database (O. Ritter). Genetic Mapping (J. Beckmann). Representing Genomic Maps in a Relational Database (R.J. Robbins). Livermore's Pragmatic Approach to Integrated Mapping for Chromosome 19 (T. Slezak et al.). Searching Protein Sequence Databases (W.R. Pearson). Algorithmic Advances for Searching Biosequence Databases (E.W. Myers). Pattern Recognition in Genomic and Protein Sequences (J.G. Reich). New Algorithms for the Computation of Evolutionary Phylogenetic Trees (G.H. Gonnet). Modelling Protein Structure from Remote Sequence Similarity (W.R. Taylor). Genetic Algorithms in Protein Structure Prediction (F. Herrmann, S. Suhai). Statistical Models of Chromosome Evolution (M.J. Bishop). Deciphering the Genetic Message (C. Frontali). Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.