All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an accessible introduction to a range of modern computational techniques, this book is perfect for anyone with only a limited knowledge of physics. It leads readers through a series of examples, problems, and practical--based tasks covering the basics to more complex ideas and techniques.
- Author(s)Paul Harrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight456 g
- Width190 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.