All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the latest advancements in the field of computational models of conditioning and some of their physiological bases.
- Author BiographyDr Schmajuk is a Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience at Duke University. He has developed and tested several neural network models of classical conditioning, operant conditioning, animal communication, creativity, spatial learning, cognitive mapping and prepulse inhibition. His previous books include Animal Learning and Cognition: A Neural Network Approach (Cambridge University Press, 1997), Latent Inhibition and its Neural Substrates (Kluwer Academic, 2002), and Mechanisms in Classical Conditioning: A Computational Approach (Cambridge University Press, 2010).
- Author(s)Nestor A. Schmajuk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note74 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £17.12Trending at £21.01
- £17.36Trending at £25.01
- £13.58Trending at £18.99
- £11.63Trending at £11.89
- £10.47Trending at £15.99
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.