Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on studies which contribute to the big picture of hearing. In effect, the work covered in this volume, builds a global model of audition. It also focuses on details of individual components of the hearing system, address the concerns of readers and researchers who want to know how the auditory system works as a whole.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byArthur N. Popper,Enrique Lopez-Poveda,Ray Meddis,Richard R. Fay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.