Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDetails advances in computational photography, their applications, and specific research challenges. This text begins with computational photography fundamentals and computational cameras, followed by a discussion of computational photography approaches across a broad spectrum of imaging applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Rastislav Lukac is an accomplished digital imaging scientist with more than 10 years of advanced experience in conducting scholarly and applied research. In his professional career, he has held appointments at various leading organizations and research institutions, including the University of Toronto, Canada; the University of Amsterdam, Netherlands; the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, and Epson Canada Ltd., Toronto. Since August 2009, he has been a senior digital imaging scientist - image processing manager at Foveon, Inc./Sigma Corp., San Jose, California, USA. He has authored and contributed to numerous books and textbooks, and he has published more than 200 scholarly research papers in the areas of digital camera image processing, color image and video processing, multimedia security, and microarray image processing. He is also author of more than 25 patent-pending inventions in the areas of digital color imaging and pattern recognition, and he has been cited more than 650 times in peer-review journals covered by the Science Citation Index (SCI). Among his many accolades, he was the recipient of the 2003 North Atlantic Treaty Organization / National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NATO/NSERC) Science Award, and he received the Most Cited Paper Award for the Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation for the years 2005-2007. He also authored the number one article in the ScienceDirect Top 25 Hottest Articles in Signal Processing for April-June 2008.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleDigital Imaging and Computer Vision
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note296 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, 73 colour tables
- Weight1202 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRastislav Lukac
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.