CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Franz J. Vesely
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsContents. I. The Three Pillars of Computational Physics. 1. Finite Differences. 2. Linear Algebra. 3. Stochastics. II. Everything Flows. 4. Ordinary Differential Equations. 5. Partial Differential Equations. III. Anchors Aweigh. 6. Simulation and Statistical Mechanics. 7. Quantum Mechanical Simulation. 8. Hydrodynamics. Appendix. A. Machine Errors. B. Discrete Fourier Transformation. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.