All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents basic and advanced computational physics. It contains well-presented and simple mathematical descriptions of key algorithms. Includes exercises and solutions to all topics, as well as computer experiments.
- Author BiographyProf. Scherer received his PhD in experimental and theoretical physics in 1984. He joined the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) in Tsukuba, Japan, as a visiting scientist in 2001 and 2003. His area of research includes biomolecular physics and the computer simulation of molecular systems with classical and quantum methods. He has published books on theoretical molecular physics and computational physics.
- Author(s)Philipp Scherer
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteXVIII, 454 p.
- Weight865 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.