Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
About this product
- Author(s)Gour-Tsyh (George) Yeh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1: Fundamental of the Subsurface System. 1.1. Study of the Subsurface System. 1.2. The Fundamental Concept of Continuum. 1.3. Basis of Conceptual Mathematical Models. 1.4. References. 2: Reactive Geochemical and Biochemical Transport. 2.1. Preliminary to Geochemical Equilibrium Systems. 2.2. General Geochemical Equilibrium Systems. 2.3. Geochemical Kinetic Systems. 2.4. Mixed Geochemical Kinetic and Equilibrium Systems. 2.5. Mathematical Formulation of Solute Transport. 2.6. Microbe Transport and Fate. 2.7. Generalized Reactive Transport in Variably Saturated Media. 2.8. Mathematical Strategies for Reactive Transport. 2.9. References. 3: Numerical Methods for Advection-Dominant Transport. 3.1. Introduction. 3.2. Eulerian Approaches. 3.3. Lagrangian-Eulerian Approaches. 3.5. References. 4: Finite-Element Modeling of One-Component Solute Transport. 4.1. Mathematical Models of Solute Transport Under Variably Saturated Flows. 4.2. Finite-Element Modeling of Solute Transport in Variably Saturated Media. 4.3. Mathematical Models of Solute Transport Under Saturated Flows. 4.4. Finite-Element Modeling of Solute Transport in Saturated Media. 4.5. Derivation of Vertically Integrated Transport Equations. 4.6. Finite-Element Modeling of Solute Transport in Aquifers. 4.7. References. 5: Coupled Fluid Flow and Reactive Chemical Transport. 5.1. Introduction. 5.2. Mathematical Model. 5.3. Numerical Solutions. 5.4. Example Problems. 5.5. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.