Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an extraordinarily practical and hands-on approach towards understanding the diverse array of mathematical methods used in surface texture and roundness analysis. There are examples, illustrations and exercises included.
- Author BiographyBala Muralikrishnan has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA. He works for the National Institute of Standards and Technology, where he is a guest researcher in the Engineering Metrology Group of the Precision Engineering Division - one of the divisions of the Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory. Jayaraman Raja has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India. He is a professor and chairman in the Department of Mechanical Engineering & Engineering Science at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA. His research interests include Surface & Form Metrology; Computational Metrology; and Precision Engineering.
- Author(s)Bala Muralikrishnan,Jay Raja
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.