CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with an introduction to the principles and applications of computational welding. This book instructs the reader how to relate Computational Welding Mechanics (CWM) to the processes of design, build, inspect, regulate, operate and maintain welded structures. It is suited for practicing engineers and engineering students.
- Author(s)John A. Goldak,Mehdi Akhlaghi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.