All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionSix years after its first edition, Computed Tomography: Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advances, Second Edition provides and updated overview of the evolution of CT, the mathematical and physical aspects of the technology, and the fundamentals of image reconstruction algorithms.
- Author BiographyJiang Hsieh is a Chief Scientist in the Applied Science Laboratory of GE Healthcare Technologies and an adjunct Professor in the Medical Physics Department of the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He has more than 20 years of experience in medical imaging. He holds over 100 US patents, has coauthored more than 100 articles, book chapters, and textbook.
- Author(s)Jiang Hsieh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1344 g
- Width175 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.