Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/10/1982
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 144
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJacques C. Calmet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1982 ed.
- Table Of ContentsAsymptotically fast algorithms for the numerical muitiplication and division of polynomials with complex coefficients.- An adaptive hybrid algorithm for multiplying dense polynomials.- The construction of multivariate polynomials with preassigned zeros.- Lattices and factorization of polynomials over algebraic number fields.- Commutative algebra and computer algebra.- The nielsen reduction as key problem to polynomial algorithms in free groups.- The structure of near-rings of small order.- Computing double coset representatives for the generation of solvable groups.- On the determination of algebraic number fields of given discriminant.- Rewrite rule theory and abstract data type analysis.- Algebraic specifications: A constructive methodology in logic programming.- A theorem-proving approach to the Knuth-Bendix completion algorithm.- Solving symbolic equations with press.- Deterministic versus probabilistic factorization of integral polynomials.- On polynomial factorization.- Hacijan's algorithm in VAXIMA: improvements and difficulties.- The parallel Risch algorithm (I).- An algorithm to compute the equations of tangent cones.- Computer algebra systems viewed by a notorious user.- Implementation of differential geometric objects and functions with an application to extended Maxwell equations.- A sum-substitutor used as trigonometric simplifier.- Transformation of an intractable problem into a tractable problem: Evaluation of a determinant in several variables.- Algebraic computation of the solution of some nonlinear differential equations.- Factorization in cylindrical algebraic decomposition - Abstract.- Cylindrical algebraic decomposition by quantifier elimination.- Algorithms for the computation of free lattices.- Linear algebraic approach for computing polynomial resultant.- The development of a vector-based algebra system.- Nlargeing a z80 microprocessor.- Escaping from intermediate expression swell: a continuing saga.- REDUCE - A case study in algebra system development.- An algorithm to obtain formal solutions of a linear homogeneous differential equation at an irregular singular point.- Symbolic numeric methods in microwave technology.- A program in REDUCE for finding explicit solutions to certain ordinary differential equations.- An application of MACSYMA to nonlinear systems decoupling.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.