Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a two-volume set, this book provides the latest techniques for scientists engaged in the computer analysis of sequence data who want practical help in using commercial software but do not have the time to become computer experts. Part 1 covers the GcG, MicroGenie programmes.
- Author(s)Annette M. Griffin
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/1994
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1120 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.