All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAaron Fischer,James K. Luiselli
- Table Of ContentsPreface Section I: Technology for Monitoring, Assessment, and Evaluation 1. Behavioral, Affective, and Physiological Monitoring Jasara N. Hogan and Brian R. Baucom 2. Measurement of Physical Activity Using Accelerometers Jeffer Eidi Sasaki, Kelly Samara da Silva, Bruno Goncalves Galdino da Costa and Dinesh John 3. Technological Applications for Individuals with Learning Disabilities and ADHD Lawrence Lewandowski, Whitney Wood and Laura A. Miller 4. Computer-Assisted Technologies for Collecting and Summarizing Behavioral Data Bryan T. Yanagita, Amel Becirevic and Derek D. Reed Section II: Technology for Intervention 5. Telehealth Technologies in Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Bethany C. Wangelin, Derek D. Szafranski and Daniel F. Gios 6. Virtual Reality Therapy Max M. North and Sarah M. North 7. Substance Use and Addictions Lara Moody and Warren K. Bickel Section III: Technology for Special Education 8. Video Modeling Christos Nikopoulos, James K. Luiselli and Aaron J. Fischer 9. Computer-Based Instruction (CBI) Within Special Education Kirsten R. Butcher and J. Matt Jameson 10. Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Jeff Sigafoos, Larah van der Meer, Ralf W. Schlosser, Giulio E. Lancioni, Mark F. O'Reilly and Vanessa A. Green 11. Assistive Technologies for Persons with Severe-Profound Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Fabrizio Stasolla, Viviana Perilli and Adele Boccasini Section IV: Technology for Training, Supervision and Practice 12. Web-Based Training and Supervision Dan Florell 13. Legal, Regulatory, and Ethnical Issues in Telehealth Technology Evan H. Dart, Heather M. Whipple, Jamie L. Pasqua and Christopher M. Furlow 14. Emerging Technologies for Clinical Practice Dean McKay, Amy Przeworski and Shannon O'Neill
- Author BiographyJames K. Luiselli is Chief Clinical Officer, Clinical Solutions, Inc., and North East Educational and Developmental Support Center, Tewksbury, MA.. He is a licensed psychologist, diplomat in cognitive and behavioral psychology (ABPP), and board certified behavior analyst (BCBA-D). Dr. Luiselli is the editor, senior editor, and co-editor of 13 books in the areas of clinical psychology, applied behavior analysis, intellectual and developmental disabilities, sport psychology, and performance management. His publication record also includes more than 45 book chapters and 250 journal articles. He has extensive editorial experience, serving as Guest Editor for eight special-topic journal issues, Associate Editor for three peer-reviewed journals, and Board of Editors for ten other peer-reviewed journals. Aaron J. Fischer is an assistant professor of school psychology and an adjunct assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of Utah. He is a licensed psychologist and board certified behavior analyst. Dr. Fischer has conducted technology-focused research in educational settings, specifically using videoconferencing with teachers and parents during conjoint behavioral consultation. His current research is funded by the University of Utah and Society for the Study of School Psychology, and emphasizes the integration of cutting edge technology in psychological practice both in schools and clinical settings.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.96Trending at £10.07
- £9.60Trending at £14.49
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.