All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
- £23.56Trending at £31.91
About this product
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNato Science Series E:
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note498 p.
- Weight765 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byF.F. Kuo,R. Grimsdale
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsA Review of Computer Communications Technology.- The ARPA Network.- Basic Analytical Techniques and Routing Procedures.- Performance Models and Measurements of the ARPA Computer Network.- Coordinated Information Services for a Discipline- or Mission-Oriented Community.- Topological Design Considerations in Computer Communication Networks.- Design Approach to a Cost Effective Environmental Protection Data Base System.- Simulation Studies.- A new Minicomputer/Multiprocessor for the ARPA Network.- A parallel Processing Approach to Computer Communication.- Colloquies in Computer Networks.- Network Protocols.- A survey of Present and Planned General Purpose European Data and Computer Networks.- Local Data Networks.- Packet Switching with Satellites.- Synchronization and Coding in Data Communications Satellite Networks.- Dynamic Allocation of Satellite Capacity through Packet Reservations.- Autodin.- The SITA Network.- Computer-Communications by Radio and Satellite: The Aloha System.- The Cost Project 11: The European Informatics Network.- Presentation and Major Design Aspects of the Cyclades Computer Network.- Experimental Packet Switching Project of the UK Post Office.- A Computer/Communications Network Design for a National Electronic Funds Transfer System.- Cost Tradeoffs between Local and Remote Computing.- List of Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.