All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and detailed legal analysis of the criminal conduct, investigation, and prosecution of cybercrime, the second edition of this text provides a clearly written, accessible explanation of the technical aspects of computer crime.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ian Walden is Professor of Information and Communications Law and Head of the Institute of Computer and Communications Law in the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London; he is also a consultant to Baker & McKenzie. He has also been involved in law reform projects for the World Bank, the European Commission, UNCTAD, ITU, UNECE and the EBRD, as well as for a number of individual states.
- Author(s)Ian Walden
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1124 g
- Width182 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.