All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £19.58
- £9.41Trending at £11.52
- £11.99Trending at £14.00
- £24.05Trending at £30.01
- £25.08Trending at £27.28
- £29.42Trending at £35.94
- £20.76Trending at £24.09
About this product
- DescriptionFrom understanding motherboard architecture to adding a hard drive and memory, and from installing an expansion card to setting up a network, this manual guides the reader through the essentials of maintaining and upgrading a home or small business PC.
- Author BiographyKyle MacRae is a freelance journalist and writer living in Scotland. He contributes technology and internet features to magazines and the UK national press, with a strong focus on debunking jargon and helping to make everyday computing accessible to all.
- Author(s)Kyle MacRae
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- petercerberus09 Apr, 2014by
good product good supplier
this is a very good book it is very informative and easy to understand this is a great supplier and I shall check out there web site for other books that I am interested in I highly recommend this supplier.
- jt770124 Sep, 2011by
Brilliant buy, a very useful manual
I was curious on how to upgrade my computer, I really like the book it is very educational and easy to understand. I think it is one of the best makes of manual straight forward for a beginner like me.