All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.63
- £17.45Trending at £27.78
- £14.29Trending at £14.45
- £10.06Trending at £12.49
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £17.15
- £9.77Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA reference handbook detailing CNC machining centers, commonly used CNC commands, and related production tooling. Written for programmers, engineers, and operators, the reference supplies basic theory and procedures covering milling, boring, turning, grinding, and CNC tooling. The CNC commands are
- Author(s)James Madison
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.d.ch.
- Weight925 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.