All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.25Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.96
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5652
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Volume editorJeremy T. Bradley
- Table Of ContentsTagged Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets.- Modelling Zoned RAID Systems Using Fork-Join Queueing Simulation.- Performance of Auctions and Sealed Bids.- Applying Symbolic Techniques to the Representation of Non-Markovian Models with Continuous PH Distributions.- Mean Value Analysis for a Class of PEPA Models.- Automatic Generation of Performance Analysis Results: Requirements and Demonstration.- Analytical Model of Traffic Compression in the UMTS Network.- From DFTs to PEPA: A Model-to-Model Transformation.- Passage-End Analysis.- Stochastic Monotonicity in Queueing Networks.- Fast Generation of Scale Free Networks with Directed Arcs.- A More Realistic Peer-to-Peer Grid Market Model.- Migrating Auctioneers on Internet Auctions for Improved Utility and Performance.- Analytical Model of the Soft Handoff Mechanism in the UMTS Network.- Analytical Model of TCP NewReno through a CTMC.- Packet Loss Analysis of Load-Balancing Switch with ON/OFF Input Processes.- Approximate Analysis of a Round Robin Scheduling Scheme for Network Coding.- Analysis of Large Populations of Interacting Objects with Mean Field and Markovian Agents.
Most relevant reviews
- nicholasag021 Oct, 2016by
Informative and technical. Just a little Historyonics for me. To grasp a foundation.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.