CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Computer Performance Evaluation: Modelling Techniques and Tools - 7th International Conference, Vienna, Austria, May 3-6, 1994 - Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1994)
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.89Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
About this product
- DescriptionContaining the edited papers presented at the 7th International Conference on Modelling Techniques and Tools for Computer Performance Evaluation, held in Vienna in May 1994, this volume focuses on new techniques and the extension of existing methods for performance and reliability analysis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/04/1994
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 794
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight673 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGabriele Kotsis,Gunter Haring
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1994 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.