Computer Simulations of Liquid Crystals and Polymers: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Computational Methods for Polymers and Liquid Crystalline Polymers, Erice, Italy, 16-22 July 2003 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2005)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionLiquid crystals, polymers and polymer liquid crystals are soft condensed matter systems of major technological and scientific interest. This book aims to provide a review of the computer simulation studies of polymers and liquid crystals.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 177
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byClaudio Zannoni,Paolo Pasini,Slobodan Zumer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.