CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a view of malicious software and its countermeasures. This book discusses both the technical and human factors involved in computer viruses, worms, and anti-virus software. It also looks at the application of malicious software to computer crime and information warfare.
- Author(s)John Aycock
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.