Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.77
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.89Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
About this product
- DescriptionAll current issues in computer vision are addressed ranging from algorithms that attempt to automatically understand the content of images, optical methods coupled with computational techniques that enhance and improve images,and capturing and analyzing the world's geometry while preparing the higher level image and shape understanding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6492
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note211 Illustrations, color; 26 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 510 p. 237 illus., 211 illus. in color.
- Weight763 g
- Edited byAkihiro Sugimoto,Reinhard Klette,Ron Kimmel
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.