CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive review of advanced technology and research in the field of Information Technology. This title provides a snapshot of research in Europe and the Far East (Hong Kong, Japan and China) in the most active areas of information technology, including Computer Vision, Data Engineering, Web Engineering, and, Internet Technologies.
- Author BiographyErol Gelenbe is the Professor in the Dennis Gabor Chair at Imperial College. He is a Fellow of IEEE and ACM, and won the ACM SIGMETRICS Award in 2008 for his work on computer and network performance modeling and analysis. He has just been elected a Foreign Member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. A native of Turkey, he is a Member of the French National Academy of Engineering (Academie des Technologies) and of the Turkish Academy of Sciences. He has also been recognised with governmental honours from France and Italy, and Honoris Causa doctorates from the University of Liege (Belgium), the University of Roma II (Italy), and Bogazici University (Istanbul, Turkey). Erol's research is currently funded by EPSRC and the EU FP7 Programme. He also serves as the Editor-in-Chief of The Computer Journal (British Computer Society).
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 62
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAdnan Yazici,Ahmet Sacan,Erol Gelenbe,Georgia Sakellari,Hakki Toroslu,Ricardo Lent
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.