All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionHow are you learning about the most important, essential, and current concepts of information technology? This book allows you to make IT work for you through relevant explorations, ethics and environment sections throughout each chapter. It also includes examples, references and exercises.
- Author BiographyTim and Linda O'Leary live in the American Southwest and spend much of their time engaging instructors and students in conversation about learning. In fact, they have been talking about learning for over 25 years. Something in those early conversations convinced them to write a book, to bring their interest in the learning process to the printed page. Today, they are as concerned as ever about learning, about technology, and about the challenges of presenting material in new ways, in terms of both content and method of delivery. A powerful and creative team, Tim combines his 30 years of classroom teaching experience with Linda's background as a consultant and corporate trainer. Tim has taught courses at Stark Technical College in Canton, Ohio, and at Rochester Institute of Technology in upstate New York, and is currently a professor emeritus at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. Linda offered her expertise at ASU for several years as an academic advisor. She also presented and developed materials for major corporations such as Motorola, Intel, Honeywell, and AT&T, as well as various community colleges in the Phoenix area. Tim and Linda have talked to and taught numerous students, all of them with a desire to learn something about computers and applications that make their lives easier, more interesting, and more productive.
- Author(s)Linda I. O'Leary,O'Leary Daniel,Timothy J. O'Leary
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCIT
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight757 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement26th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.