Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionPart B, presenting some more extended examples of statistical analysis of data, has also the further aim of suggesting the interplay of computing and theory that must surely henceforth be typical of the develop- ment of statistical science.
- Author(s)Francis John Anscombe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 428 p.
- Weight846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.