Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.77
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.86Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the algorithms, technologies, and systems used to process, manage and understand existing spatial trajectories. It also presents an overview on both fundamentals and the state-of-the-art research inspired by spatial trajectory data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byXiaofang Zhou,Yu Zheng
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.