All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the history of communism throughout the world. This title offers the portraits of the protagonists and decisive events in communist history. It looks not only at the high politics of communist regimes but also at the social conditions that led millions to support communism in several countries.
- Author BiographyRobert Service is a Fellow of the British Academy and Professor of Russian History at Oxford University.
- PrizesWinner of Independent Publisher Book Awards: History Silver Award 2008.
- Author(s)Robert Service
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note24 color illustrations, 5 maps
- Weight803 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.