Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an integrated and comprehensive reference on concentrating solar power (CSP) systems and technology, from the fundamental science to systems design and development, and on to real-world applications.
- Author BiographyDr Keith Lovegrove is Head of Solar Thermal for the UK-based renewable energy consulting group, IT Power. Wes Stein is the Manager of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation's National Solar Energy Centre, Australia.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byKeith Lovegrove,Wes Stein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.