CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of both classic and contemporary conceptions of leadership, focusing on social psychological approaches to central questions such as the way people think about leaders and leadership, the personality attributes of leaders, power and influence, trust, and the qualities that sustain positive relationships between leaders and followers.
- Author BiographyDavid Messick is Professor at the Northwestern University.
- Author(s)David M. Messick,Scott T. Allison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- Series TitleJepson Studies in Leadership
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGeorge Goethals,Roderick M. Kramer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.