Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionConcepts and Advances in Information Knowledge Management brings out emerging and current discussion from the sub-fields of information management in this environment.
- Author BiographyKelvin Joseph Bwalya is Senior Lecturer in computer information systems, Department of Library and Information Studies, University of Botswana and Senior Research Fellow, University of Johannesburg, South Africa. His current research areas include Business Intelligence, Information systems (e-Government, databases, business process modeling, semantic information retrieval and analysis, labour market information system design, etc...), information management (data quality metrics) and virtual reality. Nathan Mwakoshi Mnjama is a Professor of Archives and Records Management, Department of Library and Information Studies, University of Botswana. Peter Mazebe II Mothataesi Sebina is a Senior Lecturer in Archives and Records Management, Department of Library and Information Studies, University of Botswana.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/03/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKelvin Joseph Bwalya,Nathan Mwakoshi Mnjama,Peter Mazebe II Mothataesi Sebina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.