All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionMapping the ethical landscape of contemporary nursing, this book combines philosophical and ethical analysis with nursing knowledge, and is organized around six main concepts in nursing ethics: beneficence, autonomy, confidentiality, truth-telling, justice, and integrity.
- Author BiographyMichael Yeo is an Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at Laurentian University. Anne Moorhouse is a Professor in the Seneca-York Collaborative BScN Nursing Program, Toronto, and teaches bioethics at Ryerson University. Pamela Khan is a Senior Lecturer at the Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing at the University of Toronto. Patricia Rodney is an Associate Professor in the School of Nursing at the University of British Columbia.
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnne Moorhouse,Michael Yeo,Pamela Kahn,Patricia Rodney
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.