CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionConcepts and Conceptual Development draws together a wide range of theorists to consider many different aspects of 'the psychology of concepts'.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1989
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEmory Symposia in Cognition
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18d.51tabs.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byUlric Neisser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.