Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionEpidemiology concerns the frequency, pattern, and causes of disease in populations, and is central to all of health and healthcare. This book describes and illustrates the key concepts that underpin the science of epidemiology and its applications to policy making, health service planning and health promotion.
- Author BiographyRaj Bhopal is leader in the organisation of the World Congress of Epidemiology in Edinburgh in 2011.
- Author(s)Raj Bhopal
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date19/08/2016
- Content Note100 black-and-white line illustrations
- Weight747 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.