All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.96
- £5.69Trending at £7.37
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.90
- £9.85Trending at £10.77
- £17.57Trending at £19.05
- £12.95Trending at £16.95
About this product
- Author(s)Jan-Markus Schwindt
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I Formalism and Interpretation.- Introduction: Nonlocal or Unreal?.- Formalism II: Infinite-Dimensional Hilbert Spaces.- Interpretation.- Part II A Single Scalar Particle in an External Potential.- Two-Dimensional Problems.- Three-Dimensional Problems.- Scattering Theory.- Part III Advanced Topics.- Spin.- Electromagnetic Interaction.- Perturbation Theory.- N-Particle Systems.- Path Integral.- Dirac Equation.
- Author BiographyJan-Markus Schwindt studied physics and mathematics in Heidelberg and Cambridge. He obtained his PhD in 2004 at the Institute of Theoretical Physics in Heidelberg. Subsequently, he spent four years doing research and teaching as a postdoc at the Universities of Mainz and Heidelberg. The focus of his research was on Cosmology and Quantum Gravity. During this time, he often acted as a tutor. Now, he brought his teaching experience into this book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.