All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this edited volume, global experts in ecology and evolutionary biology explore how theories in ecology elucidate the processes of invasion, while also examining how specific invasions inform ecological theory. The text describes example invaders in all major groups of organisms and from a number of regions around the globe.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleInvading Nature - Springer Series in Invasion Ecology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 487 p.
- Weight1620 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byMarc W. Cadotte,Sean M. McMahon,Tadashi Fukami
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.