Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe first collection of papers taken from the first conference of the EASA, discussing the various models at the disposal of the modern ethnographer. Offers a lively account of the state of general theory in social anthropology today.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEuropean Association of Social Anthropologists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAdam Kuper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.