Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.07
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £11.98Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an exploration of Romantic poetry, including that of Eliot, Pound, Keats, Donne, Wordsworth, and Williams, from a Thomistic perspective. The author is particularly interested in the intellect and its relation to reality, intuition and rational thought.
- Author BiographyMarion Montgomery is professor emeritus of English at the University of Georgia. He is the author of numerous books, including the trilogy The Prophetic Poet and the Spirit of the Age, as well as many poems, novels, and critical essays.
- Author(s)Marion Montgomery
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width154 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementKDenn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.