All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a new concise guide to the complex and multi-faceted world of social anthropology a vital terminology to have at one's disposal in today's global village. The aim of this work is to introduce and relate terms, which may be unfamiliar, to newcomers to the subject and the intelligent general reader.
- Author BiographyMike Morris is the anthropology subject consultant for Oxford University s Bodleian Libraries. For over 20 years, he has also managed the library at the Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology in Oxford.
- Author(s)Mike Morris
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.